TatianaBoshenka

TatianaBoshenka

The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted And the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss, And Long-term Health - Thomas M. Campbell II, T. Colin Campbell I would not have thought one book could completely change my idea of what is a healthy diet, but this one did. I never stopped to think about it, but all the diseases that developed countries get that undeveloped countries don't are pretty much due to the differences in our diets. These disease include heart disease, diabetes, cancer, macular degeneration, autoimmune disorders like MS, Lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondilitis, etc. Alzheimer's, and other chronic inflammatory diseases. There's massive evidence that all of these diseases plus obesity can be prevented and reversed by eating a whole foods plant based diet. That's all you need to know. Now I've saved you buying the book. But if you aren't convinced, read it and see.

I've changed my diet over to one that's entirely plant based, and already I feel much better. I highly recommend this book and this diet.