TatianaBoshenka

TatianaBoshenka

The Code: The 5 Secrets of Teen Success - Mawi Asgedom I like "Of Beetles and Angels" so much that I was curious about this book by the same author. He is now a motivational speaker for teens, and this is his system to help teens transform their lives. I liked the book a lot and think it would be a great tool for any young person, or even an old person, who's looking to become someone more than they are. Mawi's code is illustrated by events from his life, and he poses all the sections as questions, asking the reader who they want to be, how they want to respond in various situations.

I think this book is particularly useful for kids who haven't had much parenting, and don't really understand how to live, or know how they want to live and who they want to be. It poses questions in a way that gives room for the reader to really think about things. I found it useful to do the exercises myself, and see what answers came up. I think Mawi has a real treasure to share with people, and this book is a good vehicle for his message. I'd love to see him speak. He has some beautiful gifts to give the world.